The Hose Reel assemblies have been designed and constructed under supervision of OMP Management.
The Hose Reels are used for offloading crude oil from FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading units) to a shuttle tanker which is moored to the FPSO.
The Hose Reel Assembly consists of the following main components:
- Reel structure supported by a slewing bearing and a
- Local control cabin with console
- Hydraulic driven or electric and operated Hose Spooling device
- Access platforms
- Drum, with piping and a pipe swivel (Rotary coupling)
- Support frame with bearings
- Hydraulic or electric drive units with controls
- Lighting facility
For further details please sent you enquiry to email@example.com